Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Photography Challenge Week 51 || Wedding at Fairlane Station

This Sunday I had the opportunity to shoot my first wedding, and it was surprisingly not as scary as I had originally thought! It was time-consuming, as any wedding is, but once I started shooting the time flew by. Suddenly we had been there six hours and didn't even realize it. Not only that, but the bride was so sweet that it felt like I was shooting the wedding with friends.






The wedding was at Fairlane Station in Springdale, a cute little venue right next to the train station, which made for some fantastic photos. In a few weeks, when all the photos are edited, I will do a bigger blog with a lot of photos so you can see more of my work!

Also, things to look out for in 2016: a new website for my photography! Things are getting real!

No comments:

Post a Comment