Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Fun





This Halloween, I got to have a first--I carved my first pumpkin!


It was WAY easier than I expected, although my arm became fairly sore after carving out the Green Lantern symbol and a moustache man.


















And then...there was a Hallo--uh--Fall Festival party at the RFC! Caleb and I went as the Publisher's Clearing House man and a lady he just woke up. Does it not make sense? You're probably under 22. Lots of other people dressed up as well, even a guy as James Bond.



















At the end of the party, a few friends of mine and I set up a Haunted House. Basically, it was a dark obstacle course with a strobe light. I was quite proud of it. I think this picture says it all:


And that isn't even a staged picture.


By the end of the night, I had crashed from my sugar high, had trouble adjusting to bright lights outside of the Haunted House, and I had been shot--accidentally--with an air soft gun by a friend who thought it was a water gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment