Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall Break and Exciting News!

This past weekend was fall break for me, and I took that opportunity to go home. The 4-hour+ trip was long and tedious, but it was all worth it when I got home to a happy puppy who was way too excited to see me.
Saturday, on the trip down, Caleb and I went to Wendy's halfway through to see some of my church camp friends. The meeting was too short, but still very nice, especially since I only see these people once every year.
Sunday was a nice day of relaxation and seeing friends at church, one of which recently had an iron infusion, so keep her in your prayers! After church that night, I had dessert at classic Cracker Barrel with one of my best friends from high school. The conversation drifted to The Hobbit, and naturally, I also had to throw in my plug for Doctor Who (my favorite show).
Monday was mother-daughter shopping day. Ma and I found some good deals for some good clothes and crafting items (leather strips for $5-the possibilities!) When we got home, I made a guitar strap for dear Caleb, which turned out to fit him perfectly!
Tuesday was the sad day of departure.
I headed up to college and made a pitstop on the way to see my most recently engaged close friend. She surprised me with a box containing a ring pop asking me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding! It was very cute, and of course, I said yes.

The next day came the super exciting news...
I'm going to be an aunt to a sweet little girl! My siblings found out that come March, they are going to have a daughter. And I am going to spoil her rotten thanks to pinterest's plentiful ideas.
More pictures to come from the gender reveal photoshoot in its own blog. Here's a candid shot of me trying to fix the blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment