Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Photography Challenge Week 15 || A Cause

Well, yeah, I've been pretty bad at keeping up with this, but I've got to say...I'm proud of myself for still doing it, even if Wednesday is my new Saturday/Sunday.

This weekend Caleb and I went to our former college ministry's Czech Mission Trip Spaghetti Dinner. They head over to Czech in the summer and spend a long time there working with youths, teaching them English, and sharing their love for God when presented an opportunity.

These photos were on the fly, but were mainly to give those donating and following the RFC pages an insight into how passionate these students are about their trip. (I mean, they served all of us messy eaters themselves and were quite professional...most of the time.)

Buying a ticket to get in!

The food behind the scenes.

One of the dessert auction winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment