Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Photography Challenge Week 38 || Auntie

This past week I spent a lot of time over at my brother's and sister-in-law's house because our family was prepping for a garage sale!!! Those that have ever visited our apartment have probably heard for a year, "We're having a garage sale, so...." and now, it has happened! The guest room is actually a room where guests will fit!

I'm super happy about this in case you wondered.

Anyway, there were a lot of moments where I did not have my camera with me. But I did have my phone, with its lack of front-facing camera, forcing me to opt for selfies.

My nieces and nephews are pretty cute, especially when they are ripping at each others' throats AKA playing with each other. So, I got a few sweet shots of them during the week.

Look at the joy on Hyla's face that she gets from yanking on her sister's hair. See the tenderness of her brother trying to stop her. See the auntie completely not disciplining anyone.

My personal favorite. If these kids like anything, it's seeing themselves on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment