Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Caleb and I are very proud of all of our various Halloween costumes over the years. This will mark our fifth Halloween together, and since Halloween is my third-favorite holiday, I thought I'd celebrate by taking a look back at our favorite costumes...

Publisher's Clearing House

Dwight and Angela from The Office (also the only time I've ever straightened my hair on my own...)

Barney Stinson and Robin Sparkles from How I Met Your Mother
This year we're going to a night showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, which Caleb's never seen. He doesn't know what he's getting in to, but I've picked out our costumes (I promise we're only going as Brad and Janet pre-arrival to the castle) and we are ready to go for Halloween 2014!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment