Sunday, January 11, 2015

Photography Challenge Week One || Art

I decided last year that in 2015 I wanted to get in gear to start up a photography business. As a piece of that, I thought I would try a challenge to hone my "skills" and help myself grow a little bit. So, each week I intend to post one or a few photos that fit a theme. Who knows, sometimes the theme might be "Miscellaneous" but you get the idea. The goal is to start seeing things in different ways.

This weekend my in-laws came up to visit, and we went to Crystal Bridges, the art museum around here. They had up their "State of the Art" exhibit, (it ends on the 19th so hurry hurry if you want to see it yourself) which is fairly interactive. We had a good time walking around and um...being creeped out by a few installments. Nothing life-scarring though.

Anyway, here's this week's theme of art:


(Yeah, it's grainy but I really like this picture anyway.)

Self-portrait


No comments:

Post a Comment