Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Photography Challenge Week 22 || Different Culture

Everyone needs to experience a different culture every now and then, even if you don't leave the country to get that experience. For me, that experience is Red Earth, in Oklahoma City. My family has gone there for many years, and after a few years of not being able to go, we finally got to go back, and I got to take Caleb for the first time!

It was a lot different than it used to be, but that didn't stop me from enjoying the beautiful attire and jewelry!

Here are maybe 2% of the photos I took this weekend!

That beadwork.

The jingle dress

Fancy shawl. I always wanted to dance this when I was growing up. My dad even got me a shawl for Christmas one year.

Men's fancy dance. My FAVORITE. They used to do flips and cartwheels and all sorts of jumps.

1 comment:

  1. Many belated thanks for linking up! The internet gremlins ate my link up last month, but we're back on schedule for this Friday!

    ReplyDelete