Monday, June 29, 2015

Photography Challenge Weeks 23, 24 & 25 || Camp

There are few things I love as much as summer, and few summer things I love as much as Audubon Camp (also known as Halberg Ecology Camp.) For 11 years of my life (two as a camper and 9 as a worker) I've been going there, along with my dad, my "brother," and other amazing staff.

This year my job was to take photos both weeks of camp and create slideshows for the parents and campers to watch at the end of the week. (It was the perfect job for me, right?)

So, to round up three weeks worth of photo challenge, here are my favorite photos from the Saturday before camp and both weeks of camp.






This is my aforementioned "brother" Mitchell, featured in my FAVORITE PHOTO EVER.
It was cool and rainy one week, hot and sticky the next. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment