Saturday, October 22, 2011

fRecipe fRiday...but on a fSaturday


Surprise! I put off doing my blog until the last minute yesterday and then realized that it was already 12:30 am! So I thought I might as well just go to sleep and do it the next day.




This week, I needed a quick supper. Like, done in 5 minutes. So, I made


eggs in a mug!


First ingredient--one large mug. Spray it down with cooking spray and crack two eggs into it. Beat it with a fork until it looks like this:




Pop it in the microwave for 45 seconds, and when it's done, take it out and stir it. Put it back in the microwave and microwave it in 30 second intervals until it is set and looks like you won't get a disease from it.


When you feel like the eggs are done, sprinkle some cheese, salt, pepper, and whatever else you want on the eggs. You can even stir it around a little more to mix it all up.



That was easy, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment