Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thoughts.

Well, it’s been another rough week.  Not a rough week like, “Oh, I have a headache,” or like, “I forgot to study for my Spanish test.” (Although that did happen to me this week too.)  But I can tell you that much like an earthquake, my last semester has some aftershocks.  I’m pretty sure that’s a good analogy.

Anyway, it’s been really hard to capture many, if any, of my thoughts well enough to put them down in a blog.  It’s hard enough to try to write one right now.  I don’t have any funny stories for you that I can think of.  I’ve been taking my gummy vitamins every day, plus I’ve been working out.  But everything honestly seems unimportant.

I guess I’d like to compare my family to Job.  Satan saw a righteous man, and to prove how devoted Job was to God, God let Satan push him around.  So I’d like to take the perspective that God is letting Satan give us a bunch of opportunities to prove ourselves to be strong and devoted.  I don’t much enjoy the path, but it isn’t there for me to enjoy.

IMG_9355 Look-a picture with one of my favorite football players, D.J. Williams!

IMG_9468  And a picture of a roommate craft day!

And an edited picture of one of mine and Caleb’s retro days!  These were some select nice moments of last month.

1 comment: