Saturday, March 17, 2012

When We Do Dates, We Do Them Right

Caleb and I like to go on dates to commemorate our “month-aversaries.”  It gives us a good reason and reminder to go do something fun together. 

You may not know this, but Caleb and I think of arcades as prime date locations.  And that is exactly where we went after walking around the outdoor mall and eating at Texas Land and Cattle (absolutely delicious burgers, by the way.  And cake.)IMG_9597

Our first stop at the arcade was the putt-putt golf.  And before you say, “Oh how cute,” I must tell you that we had the exact same score.  Now you may “oo” and “aww” at us.  Thank you.

IMG_9603    IMG_9604

IMG_9602

After putt-putt, we headed inside.  But not before we found the color-changing lights!  Each color has a mood:

We have SAD:     IMG_9609

We have HAPPY:     IMG_9614

We have CRAZY:     IMG_9611

And we have ANGRY:  IMG_9612

Easily amused.

Then, I proceeded to do one of the “coolest” things I have ever done.  I played Dance Dance Revolution and got the high score for the song “Time After Time!”  I got to type in my name and everything.  I felt so spectacular and tired.  Mainly tired. 

IMG_9617

There you have it.  I don’t mean to brag, but it was just such a great night that I had to tell people about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment