Monday, August 8, 2011

Back in town!

Oh me? I've just been moving the past few days. No big deal. Just a new apartment.


The best part about moving back early is getting to spend quality time with my brother and sister-in-law. Lots of you may not know them, but they are some of the most fun people to hang out with.



To give you a tiny look into less than an hour with my brother...


He took me to different places to pay deposits for water and electricity. Upon arriving at the water place, my brother sees that there are donuts sitting on an empty counter. So, of course, he mentions it to the lady behind a desk, and she, of course, offers him a donut. It may not sound like a fantastic story to you, but to us, it was awesome.




When my parents came up this past weekend to visit, we all got to go to the farmer's market. It could very possibly become a tradition for me to go to the market now every Saturday morning. It smelled lovely, not only because there are fresh flower booths at every corner of the market, but the market is set in one of the prettiest places in downtown, filled with tiny ponds and flower bushes.


As much as I'll miss my friends and family from back home, I love being back in my college town!

No comments:

Post a Comment