Monday, August 22, 2011

Yay School!


I actually got a little nervous for the first day of my sophomore year of college.


I think it was because I had two Journalism classes on the first day. Since I declared at the end of last semester, I had never had a class from my major. So when I was the first one to show up for my Fundamentals of Journalism Lab, I was a little anxious.



Unfortunately, we had an assignment on the first day of lab. Unfortunately, we had to interview random people. I am never very good at meeting people and finding out all sorts of information, but let me say...I was just a tad proud of myself. I got some juicy information from my guy. His fraternity had been kicked off campus last year! Win.


I ended up liking my lab a lot, and every other class that I had my first day. Well, apart from the fact that in my Biology class, there are 599 people besides me. We took up a fourth of an arena. It was absolutely packed. To make up for it, the professor played guitar for our class. He apparently is a local celebrity!


I already have homework for all of my classes thus far, but I'm not complaining. This semester won't be hard, but it sure will be a lot of work. I think...I may have to...STUDY! (Cue scary music.)




You see that? My boyfriend and I are cool enough to wear matching outfits for our first day of school.

1 comment: