Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Meet Tambourine!






As far as I know, everyone who reads this blog knows me. However, on the off chance that I become slightly famous and people start reading this blog who don't know me...well...this blog is especially for you!



Things that I want you to know about me:





1) I like classic vehicles. My dream vehicle would definitely be a 1950's Chevy or Ford truck, but old Thunderbirds and mustangs make my eyes water too.















2) I used to play soccer in high school. Now I am out of shape.














3) I also used to be in musicals in high school. My senior year I had the most amazing costume that my mother and I designed and made.
(This one is not it.)
















4) I make faces. According to my mother, they are not always attractive, and I agree. But I like making faces!













5) I love Christmas lights! (I covered his head because I did not want to share the lights with him.)


















6) I want to be a photographer when I grow up more.
















7) I am really claustrophobic. For instance, this picture was taken on a trip through a tunnel. My mom thought my face looked funny so she took a picture. When I started crying after exiting the tunnel, she realized that I hadn't been "making a face." (See what I get for making faces?)


1 comment:

  1. Nice to "get to know you" haha. It was fun to read :)

    ReplyDelete