Friday, January 6, 2012

The Best of Friends

There are friends that bring out the best in you, and there are friends that bring out the worst in you.

Fortunately, I had the opportunity to hang out with a group of girls who bring out the best in me and in each other.  All of us counseled and/or went to church camp together. 

After talking about school, boys, and general life topics, our conversation drifted to Christianity.  We discussed changes in our lives, aha moments, and Crazy Love (which I apparently need to read.)

I’m glad to have friends that are so focused on God that when we talk, that’s where the conversation ends up.  It doesn’t feel artificial or forced, which is something I come across too often.  This night was just another good reminder that there are people who feel the same way, who believe the same things, who go through the same struggles, and who are willing to listen to and support you.

IMG_9102

It was nice.

IMG_9101

Plus, this is the last time I’ll see Autumn before she sets off to Greece! 

 

IMG_9103

1 comment:

  1. I loved getting to see you, Tamzen! Our talk at Starbucks made me want to change my life!

    ReplyDelete