Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ding Dong New Goals

I'm really boring when it comes to holidays. I have no outstanding traditions other than normally jumping in the lake on New Year's Day. This year at midnight my family watched The Soup. Woohoo.




The one thing I do accomplish every year is writing a list of goals, although I never know if I make it through most of them since I lose my list by the end of the year. This time, though, I'm putting that list in a place where it can never be lost...the internet! Right? Here goes (complete with commentary!!):


  • Grow closer to God/Do an individual Bible study at least three times a week-self explanatory

  • Exercise at least two times a week-Because having the lung capacity of an average 6-year old just doesn't cut it on campus

  • Brush my teeth even when I don't want to-Being an adult is hard, and I forget a lot

  • Practice self-control with my eating-I've been getting sick too much lately from greasy foods

  • Get 50 reward points for going to sporting events

  • Do a photoshoot with my own model...and also start a photography website-so many people do nowadays

  • Work on my cooking skills-I bake constantly. Let's switch it up

  • Get a job-I'd like extra money to put toward a new camera

  • Get an autographed picture of an actor-I'm thinking either Ryan Reynolds or Ryan Gosling

  • Begin a facial cleansing regimen-I like hygiene goals.

  • Take one day each month to destress-Everyone really should.

  • Organize my room-That might help me destress

  • Write a cd's worth of songs with my guitar-I love it

  • Buy a new book that I've never read before-I have trust issues

Break pictures:


Some of my friends after the Jump-In!



A random dog came to visit me!



Family ladies' picture at the Christmas lights.



Another friend who I visited with, who I haven't seen in a year...since I last cut his hair...


My beautiful new guitar, courtesy of a certain Caleb.

No comments:

Post a Comment