Monday, December 19, 2011

Sad Semester, Happy Thoughts

Last year around this time I wrote a blog about the top ten or so moments from my first semester. I started writing one for this semester...but I really couldn't do it. It hasn't been a stellar semester; in fact, it's been pretty poor.









However, I can't complain. I have a lot of things to be thankful for, and I know that a lot of people have more and worse problems than me.



For instance:



I am thankful that for 14 years, I had the most wonderful dog for me.


I am thankful that I have a brother and sister that like to hang out with me AND live within 20 minutes of my place.


I am thankful that I got this picture, a dream-come-true.



I am thankful for this football team, even though they didn't do anything for me directly. They kept me entertained for many Saturdays, though.



I am thankful for my friends, even the ones that I don't talk to as often as I should, because they are still nice to me.



I am thankful for this guy because basically all he does is be the best.


Finally, I am thankful for my parents, because without them, I wouldn't have anyone to complain to, lean on, go home to, or skype with when I'm at school. Oh, and also because they buy me things....I mean, because they brought me into the world.

2 comments:

  1. Very true tam! Miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tammy (can I call you tammy?), I am so sorry that you had a crummy semester. I wish that we both had time to talk more. I am excited for your visit. We're going to get some serious girl-time in. loooove you.

    ReplyDelete