Friday, December 9, 2011

fRecipe fRiday!






It's been a busy week before finals. I've been turning in papers, taking tests, and sleeping way too much to compensate for all the sleep my labs caused me to miss over the semester. But I've been able to:
Go on a "date" with mah Kelsy,



Help put up a Christmas tree,



And bake...


CAKE MIX COOKIES!!!


Alright, so as most of my friends from back home know, this is one of the most easy desserts to make, ever.


Here's what you start out with: (Yes, I am watching Pokemon in the background.)




I used white cake mix, but you can use absolutely any cake mix you want--red velvet, spice, carrot, yellow, or chocolate! Start by dumping the cake mix into a mixing bowl, along with 2 eggs and half a cup of vegetable oil.




Yes. It is that easy. I added some cinnamon in honor of Christmas. Now just roll the dough into balls like you would any other cookie dough, and pop them in the oven for 10-15 minutes (or until they are light light light brown) on 350.



I ended up icing these cookies with regular vanilla icing, and they tasted just like sugar cookies.


Also...shame on Caleb. I CAUGHT YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment