Friday, December 2, 2011

fRecipe fRiday!

I found a recipe on Pinterest that intrigued me.


SAFE TO EAT COOKIE DOUGH


And knowing how much my roommate likes cookie dough...I made it. Right now it is sitting in the fridge chilling, but I already feel fat from "sampling" (some people would use the word devouring) it as I made it.


First step: In a medium bowl, mix 1/2 a cup of softened butter and 3/4 cup brown sugar.



Next, dump in a cup of flour.



Add 1/2 a teaspoon of salt (do NOT over salt this like I accidentally did) and 1 tablespoon or a tad less of vanilla and stir that together.



Mix in as many chocolate chips as you so desire.



Tada. It's beautiful. Add a tablespoon of water and stir it in. My dough wasn't at the perfect consistency, so I added a dash of flour and about a handful of sugar to thicken it up/make it sweeter (did I mention to not over salt this?)


No comments:

Post a Comment