Saturday, December 10, 2011

We Will Blindfold You and Make You Have A Good Time





It isn't very often that the girl takes the guy out for a date. For a few weeks now, I've been trying to hint to Caleb that he and his roommate should take me and his roommate's girlfriend out on a surprise date before the end of the semester.


That never happened...so girlfriend and I decided we would take matters into our own hands.


Well, we cooked a warm dinner for them, and then we blindfolded them.


After making them walk to the car, we drove all sorts of directions to try to make them forget where they were in town. They were quite obstinate though, and decided to tell us at every turn exactly where we were. We parked a decent length away from our real destination, and then led them through the streets blindfolded.


I may have smacked Caleb into a big column on accident.


Another wonderful scene from this episode:


As we were crossing a one way street on a junction, a car was stopped at a sign to turn left. Caleb screamed, "I see lights, are you trying to kill me? They are coming RIGHT AT US. Go! I don't want to die!" *Running in place*


Then we made it to the beautiful lights (remember how much I love Christmas lights?!)


Our next quest was to go bowling, where Caleb and I were thoroughly defeated twice. The last portion of our date was watching Footloose (the original version, thank you.)


Overall, I'm pretty proud of how well this went, seeing as the guys were fairly convinced that we were going to take them to see the new Twilight movie. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment