Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I've accomplished someone else's bucket list


I recently stumbled upon a website called http://perfectbucketlist.tumblr.com/. For all you ladies reading, you should go spend some time looking at the pictures on there, it is pretty nifty. For all you menfolk, um, just forget about that site. Basically the gist is people submit things they want to do before they die. I went through and found the ones I've already done!





Like...







Just this year!














Courtesy of my ma!













Again, just this past year.













A lovely pair of Laredos.
















But only first and second generation Pokemon. Just the real ones.






















Ever since I was a young lass.
















It really isn't that hard.


















And maybe again, someday.


















This is my favorite one, and one that I've done each year for about seven years. Take that.

No comments:

Post a Comment