Saturday, September 24, 2011

fRecipe fRiday! (Even if it is a day late!)


Yesterday my boyfriend had an interview, for which he had to get really dressed up. So we decided to have a ritzy night in, where I would also get dressed up, and we'd make good food. His specialty is Parmesan chicken...and it is always delicious. I tried making...







MINI MONKEYBREAD!!!


Not only was it really good, but you didn't have to mix a single thing. Just keep dropping stuff in a muffin tin!



First, scoop half a teaspoon of butter into each section of the muffin tin.


Add around a half a teaspoon of sugar.


Sprinkle some cinnamon on top. (If you can't tell, I LOVE sprinkling cinnamon on things.)



I had some leftover biscuit dough from Wal-Mart (any biscuit dough, whether homemade or store-bought, will do) that I rolled into little balls. Three of those little balls went into one section.


Then...just do it all over again, except without the dough!





Bake on 350 degrees for around 10 minutes, but watch for the biscuits turning brown. Once they get a lovely golden brown color, take them out.



They were wonderful! It was like eating cinnamon rolls, but maybe less healthy!

I wanted to show off my socks and heels. I think it could be a new trend.

1 comment:

  1. first, you look absolutely amazing! you both do.
    second, these sound so good!
    I made the crescent rolls last week, only I added some nutella. so, so good!

    ReplyDelete