Monday, September 12, 2011

Leftover Things I Have Neglected to Mention

I just realized that I left a whole section of my life uncovered. All the small things! All the batches of 3-4 hours of my life that I spend with cool people outside of class!

The ladies of the RFC had a bread baking night. While we baked bread, the menfolk stayed upstairs at the student center and played video games. When we were done, the guys came down and ate almost everything we had made. And let me tell you, that bread was delicious. I need that recipe. And if you have a good bread recipe...please tell me!







Want to know how much bread one recipe made? One massive braided loaf, (at least 18 inches long, if not longer) over 24 rolls, and each letter of my name (which is only six letters, but still. The best part of baking bread is punching it...or as most people say...kneading it.

I went on a day date with my lovely roommate/sister friend, Kelsy. Our first order of business was to take pictures of ourselves (like any normal girl.) After succeeding at that, we found the letters of our names in the downtown alleys and the mall. We intend to make banners of our names with those pictures.

One night, Kelsy and I picked up one of our little sisters (the RFC ladies are doing a big/little sister program!) and had a late-night bowling adventure. It consisted of a Sonic run, being (almost) the only people left in the bowling alley, bad scores, fantastic made-up names, and country music videos. A lot for one night, right? But it was so much fun!

Then...a group of my friends went to see a comedian from Saturday Night Live on campus...and then we got to meet him!! All in all, a really winning couple of weeks.
Then I just have to share one of my favorite pictures of the past week. Really, it's tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment