Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Oh, my day? I'll tell you about my day.

Yesterday was insane, and I don't even have a picture to prove it.

I began my day forgetting homework, my USB drive, and having to retype some papers. Not too hot of a start.

And then...I went shopping with two of my gal pals. We apparently picked the perfect day too, because there was a one-day-only sale--40% off reduced prices (which were already 60% off!) Needless to say, we bought lots of clothes. I got a dress for the RFC spring banquet for a whopping $15, and altogether, I saved $147. We were quite proud of ourselves.

While we were checking out, we heard some loud crashing behind us. The cashier looked up and said, "Oh my gosh."

We were witnessing a robbery.

A man (with saggy pants) was running through the ladies' department (holding up the aforementioned saggy pants with one hand) with two bulky men chasing after him. Word in the store is that he had a gun, too. After staring in shock at the scene, we saw the man run out of the doors, followed by some more crashing. The cashiers (eventually) checked us out, and we left the mall. We were scared silly, thinking someone would kill us as we exited through the same doors as the robber.

Later that night, I and my Baggo-buddy had another Baggo game, with another win and another loss. (Guess how we won.)

Alright, since I didn't have pictures of the robbery, shopping, or missing homework--by the way, I JUST found my USB drive--here are some other random pictures from the week!

Here's some of my favorite ladies watching their boyfriends play...and coach...intramural football! (The two girls to my side were the ones with me during the robbery.)
This is what I look like when I laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I would have been SO scared! I'm so glad ya'll are ok and the robber didn't try to knife you, ha.

    Ughhh, I would have haaaaaated having to retype papers.

    ReplyDelete